Wholesale Coffee Machines & Coffee Makers
Choosing the right coffee maker requires a lot of time and research. Coffee is not something you should take lightly. Selecting the right type of coffee machine is easy at WeWholesale. We’ve done all the research and have a range of selected coffee makers to suite a variety of coffee palates.
Types of Coffee Makers / Machines
- Standard Drip Coffee Maker – The most economical coffee machine range from 4 – 12 cup capacity. Coffee is usually brewed and dripped into a thermal or glass carafe.
- Coffee Percolators – This is an early coffee maker which was once the standard type of coffee maker but now is mostly used by coffee lovers who love this method of brewing. Coffee percolators work like a kettle and placed over heat. When the water boils the steam pushes through the percolator and condensing at the top where the coffee drips into a cup.
- Pod Coffee Makers – A single cup coffee machine where a coffee pod which is a plastic container sealed with coffee inside. Placed into the machine, the hot water will flow through the pod dripping the coffee into a mug. The pod coffee machine mostly used at home and can only make one cup at a time. Pods are also more expensive to buy.
- French Coffee Press – Older style of coffee brewing which is still popular today. Used on a stove top, the French coffee press is made in such a way where coffee grounds are forced into boiling water. The down side to this is that you need to constantly monitor the brewer.
- Espresso and Specialty Coffee Machines – Specially designed to brew espresso, cappuccinos or lattes. Used mostly commercially, these brewers allow you to make coffee with the most flavor. These machines are also quite large and can cost thousands of dollars.
See more premium products from the WeWholesale Home & Garden Accessories range: